This is where our products for the construction, mechanical engineering and industrial applications take shape.
Our continuous casting process turns out high-quality steel billets.
Quality and special steel billets for mechanical industry to be subsequently cold-rolled or pressed are produced by the subsidiary Acciaierie di Calvisano.
All classes of fine-grain alloy and micro-alloy steels, with controlled sulphur content, are made using ladle furnaces and undergo rigorous chemical analyses.
- Reinforcing steels in accordance with the main international standards
- Non-alloy steels for structural applications (carbon steels)
- Quenching and tempering steels
- Steels for springs
- Steels for nuts and bolts
- Steel for forging
- Cementation steels
- Surface hardening steels
- Creep-resistant low-allow steels
- Micro-alloy steels