The Feralpi Group signs the Global Compact Statement
Strengthen public trust and achieve a more sustainable future for all: this is the goal to achieve. The 75th anniversary of the United Nations comes at a time of unprecedented transformation and the international cooperation is going to mobilize across borders, sectors and generations to adapt to changing circumstances.
The Feralpi Group, already member of the Global Compact, has joined a new call to action and signed the “Statement from Business Leaders for Renewed Global Cooperation” with the aim to renew the global cooperation in terms of ethics, inclusion and trasparency behaviours.
In the spirit of renewed global cooperation, we are committed to:
▪ Demonstrate ethical leadership and good governance through values-based strategies, policies, operations and relationships when engaging with all stakeholders
▪ Invest in addressing systemic inequalities and injustices through inclusive, participatory and representative decisionmaking at all levels of our business
▪ Partner with the UN, Government and civil society to strengthen access to justice, ensure accountability and transparency, provide legal certainty, promote equality and respect human rights.
In making that commitment, we also call on Governments to:
▪ Protect human rights, ensure peace and security, and uphold the rule of law so that businesses, individuals and societies can flourish
▪ Create an enabling environment to serve the interests of people and planet, prosperity and purpose, through strengthened international cooperation and national legal frameworks
▪ Enhance multilateralism and global governance to combat corruption, build resilience and achieve the SDGs.
Check out the list of CEO supporters presented to the UN Secretary-General during the UN Private Sector Forum on Monday 21 September.