Charitable donations and joint projects
Feralpi has always supported local organisations, trade associations, government departments and organisations, universities, educational and research establishments, sporting organisations and non-profit organisations.
Feralpi has identified the following areas for intervention:
- safeguarding and caring for the environment
- education, training and work as tools for change
- social inclusion through sport and culture, and the creation of inclusive spaces
- promotion of individual physical and mental wellbeing and safety at work
- community development
- global emergencies.
These six areas are accompanied by four specific areas to support artistic and cultural heritage – culture as an educational tool, developing the culture of industry, providing education and information on the world of steel, and safeguarding the artistic and cultural heritage of the territory.
If you are
- a non-profit organisation
- a cultural association
- an educational establishment
- a government department in our area
and you want to involve Feralpi or one of the Group’s companies in a shared project or request a contribution, please
You will be contacted soon.